Thursday, June 25, 2020

With Deepest Sympathy

Hello stampers,
     I to make a sympathy card for a friend & wanted to wait to share it for a few days so hopefully she would receive it before I shared.
     I found a card on the internet that made a card using brown tones that I loved, but I couldn't duplicate the colors to make me like it in person, so instead I went the grays & black route.  I started with Whisper White Cardstock as my stamping platform then using the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set I stamped the main flowers & the springs using Gray Granite Ink, then followed with the other flowers & leaves using Memento Black Ink. The sentiment came from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set & was also stamped in Memento Black Ink. After finishing stamping, I then backed it with Basic Black Cardstock & then layered onto Whisper White Cardstock base to finish the card.


~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!