Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Butterfly Wishes Birthday

Hello stampers,
     So yesterday I was finally able to take out some of my stamping supplies & stamp a birthday card for a friend.
      I started with a Whisper White Cardstock layer where I used the Butterfly Wishes Stamp Set to stamp. I stamped the branch with Soft Suede Ink, then colored in the flowers with the Light Pumpkin Pie Blends. Next, I took various butterflies from the set along with the sentiment & stamped those using Pumpkin Pie Ink. When I was done stamping I layered with Soft Suede Cardstock & then attached it to a Pumpkin Pie Cardstock base.
~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!