Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Beautiful Friendship Birthday

Hello stampers,
     Sorry I've been really struggling with having any stamping mojo after moving. I'm working out of boxes instead of having everything out for me to see, but I'm at least trying to get my monthly birthday cards done.
     Today's card is a birthday card I made for a friend with the new set Beautiful Friendship. This is one of the sets I fell in love with when I first saw it in the catalog. I'm a floral set lover & while this set was a little intimidating at first I was able to make this. I started with a Whisper White Cardstock layer, stamping the roses in Highland Heather Ink, the leaves in Granny Apple Green Ink & the spritzes were Balmy Blue Ink & So Saffron Ink. The sentiment was stamped using Gorgeous Grape Ink. Once I was done stamping I attached it to Granny Apple Green Cardstock then a Highland Heather Cardstock base!
~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!