Wednesday, October 24, 2018

BSU102418

Hello stampers,
     Yesterday was a very busy day for me between vet visits with my cats & then taking in 2 more kittens since my last ones got adopted, so I'm a bit behind & finally have a little time to sit & blog about my card for today's challenge. Today's challenge is a sketch from Stace, it took me some time to figure out what I could do with it & this is what I came up with.
     I started with a Tranquil Tide Cardstock base followed by a layer of Whisper White where I stamped the sentiment from the Merry Christmas To All Stamp Set & the little holly (to match the DSP)paper from the Peaceful Poinsettia Stamp Set with Tranquil Tide Ink then colored the holly using Cherry Cobbler & Tranquil Tide Stampin' Write Markers. For the Cherry Cobbler, strip I stamped the border stamp from the Peaceful Poinsettia Stamp Set with Tranquil Tide Ink. Next, I used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch to cut out a circle with Sahara Sand Cardstock & the retired Banner Punch to cut out the small banner of Tranquil Tide Cardstock. On the circle I added another piece to the sentiment from the Merry Christmas To All Stamp Set using Tranquil Tide Ink. Before assembling, I added a strip of Joyous Noel DSP to the bottom of my Whisper White Cardstock. That's it for me an easy peasy card!
 Today's sketch, give it a try & share with us on our Facebook page!
Card Measurements

  • Tranquil Tide base- 5.5"x8.5"
  • Whisper White layer 4"x5.25"
  • DSP- 2.5"x4"
  • Cherry cobbler strip- .5"x4"
  •      Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

    ~Thanks for stopping by!
    All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!