Thursday, January 11, 2018

Panda Birthday

Hello stampers,
     Today I have another birthday card for you using another SAB set. I just love bears of any kind & thought these were so cute to not order them. I wasn't sure exactly where I would go with this card but I like the end result & hope you do as well.
     I started with a Whisper White Card Stock base & also used it for the stamped image. I stamped one of the pandas from the SAB Party Pandas Stamp Set using Memento Black Ink coloring in the balloon with the Light Cherry Cobbler Blends. Next, I masked the panda & then stamped the cloud from the Sunshine & Rainbows Stamp Set in Soft Sky Ink that had been stamped off once. The sentiment is also from the Party Pandas Stamp Set & was stamped using Memento Black Ink. I layered the stamped piece on Cherry Cobbler Card Stock before adhering it to the card base. Really a simple card to make!
 ~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!