Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Sketch Challenge

Hello stampers,
     So my fellow BSU'er decided to post a sketch challenge on her business FB page Tuesday night, so I was able to work on a card yesterday that met that challenge.
     I decided to use the Ribbon Of Courage Stamp Set, since we are only a few weeks from October which is Breast Cancer Awareness month & since I haven't used it yet I thought it would work for this sketch. I started with a Powder Pink Card Stock base, followed by a layer of Whisper White Card Stock that I had stamped using the Marbled Background Stamp Set with Powder Pink Ink. Next, I stamped one of the ribbons from the set on a Whisper White Card Stock square using Powder Pink Ink & backing it with Powder Pink Card Stock. Since I haven't ordered the Powder Pink ribbon yet, I took a scrap of Powder Pink Card Stock & stamped it with the small heart in the set. Lastly, I used the retired Scalloped Oval Punch, stamped the sentiment, added 2 small Basic Pearls on either side & popped it up using Stampin' Dimensionals before adding it to the card.
     You can check out Carol's page here to see what she did for her sketch or her FB page to see if any others added to her post their interpretations.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!