Thursday, September 14, 2017

Happy Birthday & Balloons

Hello stampers,
     Here is another card that I did at one of Kerri's classes. I'm slowly but surely making my way through to be able to show you all the cards I've made through classes.
     We started this card with a Whisper White Card Stock base, followed by a layer of Basic Black Card Stock. Kerri had strips of card stock already made for us in 2 different sets & I chose this one with Sweet Sugar Plum, Marina Mist, Night of Navy & Pool Party Card Stock strips. We then adhered a piece of Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to Whisper White Card Stock, ran it through the Big Shot with the Happy Birthday Thinlets & adhered it to the card at a slight angle. Next,We were able to choose the colors of the balloons & stamped the confetti from the Balloon Celebration Stamp Set onto Pool Party & Marina Mist Card Stock then punched out using the Balloon Bouquet Punch before adhering it to the card. Voila! One more birthday card made.
 ~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!