Wednesday, September 6, 2017

BSU090617

Hello stampers,
     Oh my, it's been a while since I put stamps to paper, but I didn't think it was that long & I still have pictures of cards that I've made at classes that I still have never posted. The BSU girls always tell me that I need to just set an hour out of my busy schedule to just stamp, have fun & decompress problem is when I stop the daily work/problems stamping is sometimes the last thing I want to do especially if I don't have an idea of what I want to do. Am I the only one who feels this way? So I know I've missed the last 2 weeks of challenges & I'm hoping that I'll be able to make those up but I'm not going to worry if I don't just so I make sure going forward I am able to do them.
     Today's challenge was a theme challenge & we decided to do a fall theme. I wasn't sure where I was going to go with this theme since I haven't ordered any fall type stamps from the new Holiday Catalog yet, so then I thought about my go to fall stamp Lovely As A Tree, but then Colorful Seasons jumped out at me so I went with it. I started with an Early Espresso Card Stock base, followed by a layer of Whisper White Card Stock that was stamped with the Tree Rings Stamp Set using Early Espresso Ink. Next, I took a smaller piece of Whisper White Card Stock, stamped the small leaf from the Colorful Seasons Stamp Set around the border using Daffodil Delight Ink, Pumpkin Pie Ink, Cajun Craze Ink & Old Olive Ink. Lastly, I stamped one of the sentiments from this set using Early Espresso Ink.

     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!