Wednesday, August 16, 2017

BSU081617

Hello stampers,
     Today's BSU challenge was a color challenge. When we discussed them I really had no idea what I could do with Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight & Bermuda Bay. Then my challenges disappeared & I was thinking it was Melon Mambo that I had to use so I started picturing things in my head & when I found our discussion I had to rearrange my thought process, so this is what I came up with.
     I started with a Bermuda Bay Card Stock base, followed by a layer of Daffodil Delight Card Stock. For the stamped piece, I took the High Tide Stamp Set, stamped the sand using Crumb Cake Ink, the water in Bermuda Bay Ink & the sun in Daffodil Delight Ink then sponged the sun rays in. For the sentiment, I used the Colorful Seasons Stamp Set in Flirty Flamingo Ink. I then ran the chairs through the Big Shot using the Seasonal Layers Framelits with Flirty Flamingo Card Stock.
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!