Wednesday, August 9, 2017

BSU080917

Hello stampers,
     BSU challenges are back as of today! We all took July off, as it was a busy month for all of us & finally things have settled down a bit so we can enjoy stamping again. Today's challenge deals with technique week & what better way than to go old school & choose whatever we wanted to do as long as we used VersaMark. Say what??? Yep, I really don't remember the last time I used VersaMark without embossing. So I decided to do the VersaMark resist technique, since Glossy Card Stock has made a come back with the new catalog.
     I started with a Traquil Tide Card Stock base. Next, I took the layer of Glossy Card Stock & stamped the dragonfly & dots from the Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set using the VersaMark Pad. I used a retired brayer to apply Tranquil Tide Ink over the Glossy Card Stock, what it left behind was an outline of the stamps used.

     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!