Thursday, July 20, 2017

Jar of Love Birthday

Hello stampers,
     Oh my, it's been awhile since I posted & I have all of these cards just waiting to be shown, just not the time to finish a post. UGH!
     So I made this card at one of Kerri's classes a while back. Not sure how I missed posting this but I did. The card starts off with a Peakaboo Peach Card Stock base, followed by a layer of Basic Black Card Stock. On Whisper White Card Stock, we stamped the jar from the Jar of Love Stamp Set in Memento Black Ink along with the sentiment (which I'm not exactly sure which set it comes from). Next, we took a piece of retired Mint Macaron Card Stock punched it with the retired Scallop Edge Punch & then fussy cut a "v" into each scallop to make the grass. Lastly, the retired Spring Bouquet Punch was used to make flowers beforehand for us in Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum & So Saffron Card Stock, which we then added a Basic Pearl to each flower.


~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!