Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Ebony & Ivory Swap

Hello stampers,
     So today I'm changing it up & showing you some cards from a recent Ebony & Ivory swap I hosted & participated in.
     For my card, I started with a Basic Black Card Stock base, followed by a layer of Whisper White Card Stock that had been stamped with the Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set using Smoky Slate Ink stamped off once. I then used Flourish Thinlets with the Big Shot to cut out 2 die cuts from Basic Black Card Stock. The larger die was glued to the card layer, while the other was glued to the scrap of Whisper White Card Stock with a Basic Pearl & with one of the sentiments from the set that was stamped using Memento Black Ink.
   
      Here are the other participants cards.
 Catie Palmer
 Debbie Peterson
 Diane Villegas
~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!