Saturday, March 18, 2017

BSU031517

Hello stampers,
     Finally got a chance to sit down & do this week's BSU challenge which was all about the color combo of Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Peakaboo Peach & Pear Pizazz. After the last 2 weeks, we've had of Mother Nature wreaking havoc on us I wanted to think springtime instead of all the snow in my yard.
     I started the card with a layer of Whisper White Cardstock, which I stamped the small flower in the Special Reason Stamp Set from the Occasions Catalog in Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo & Peekaboo Peach Ink, then the small leaf in Pear Pizazz Ink. This was layered onto another layer of Peekaboo Peach Cardstock followed by Flirty Flamingo Cardstock for the base. I then took a spare piece of Whisper White Cardstock & fussy cut it into a banner on one end. Next, I die cut the bee from the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlets & the sentiment from the retired Greetings Thinlets using Daffodil Delight Card Stock. I like how simple this card looks & how easy it was to do!
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!