Thursday, March 9, 2017

BSU030817

Hello stampers,
     WOW! I thought yesterday I was either back in Japan or down south with how heavy the wind gusts were in my neck of the woods. Lots of damage in the area, with down power poles & trees, so the city workers were very busy last night & I'm sure this morning as well trying to get power restored & trees out of the roads.
     So this week's BSU challenge was a technique & we chose Direct to Paper (DTP for short). For my card, I chose to use the Beautiful You Stamp Set from the Occasions Catalog. I stamped one of the ladies  & sentiment onto Whisper White Card Stock in Basic Gray Ink, then paper pieced the dress & hat using the Blooms & Bliss DSP. This piece was then layered with Blushing Bride & Sweet Sugarplum Card Stock. Next, I took a layer of Whisper White Card Stock & swiped it with Blushing Bride, Sweet Sugarplum & Rich Razzleberry Ink Pads, this was then followed by a Rich Razzleberry base.

     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!