Sunday, January 22, 2017

BSU011817

Hello stampers,
     So I'm catching up on last weeks BSU challenge which was a color combo challenge. We chose Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Real Red & Melon Mambo.
     Now I realized that I didn't have any Valentine stamps that I thought I had but have no fear January's Paper Pumpkin came to the rescue for this card. I started with a strip of Whisper White Card Stock, which I stamped the Love heart in Real Red Ink, the 2 outline hearts in Melon Mambo Ink, the sentiments in Wisteria Wonder Ink & then little bitty hearts in Pink Pirouette Ink. Next, I ran a layer of Pink Pirouette Card Stock through the Big Shot with the Happy Heart TIEF. Everything was then attached to a Wisteria Wonder Card Stock base.
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!