Monday, December 19, 2016

Let It Snow Scenes

Hello stampers,
     So hopefully you've finished all of your Christmas cards, I'm finishing the last of my local cards to be sent out.
     This is another card I was able to make at one of Kerri's classes. It uses the retired Happy Scenes Stamp Set, stamped 3 times across the card in Memento Black Ink. We then sponged the sky using Marina Mist Ink then took the snow stamp from the set & stamped it all over in the same color. Before adding the window from the Home & Hearth Thinlets, I added some Dazzling Details to the snow on the trees & lined the banks. The window frame was popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals then we added the sentiment also using Memento Black Ink.
~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!