Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Pines

Hello stampers,
     Well it is Christmas Eve & I hope you were able to get everything done by now so you can relax today.
     I have 2 cards for you today to finish off the Christmas cards I made & sent out this year. The first card I'm sharing is from the stamp-a-stack that Kerri & Mary did. I really like the white on white look, with a little color. We started off with a Whisper White Card Stock base, followed by another layer of white which we stamped with the sentiment from Christmas Pines Stamp Set in Soft Suede Ink, then followed that by dry embossing the layer with the retired Perfect Polka Dot TIEF & the Big Shot. We then stamped the pines in Old Olive Ink, first time stamping off once then followed with full ink on a square layer. Next, we added a little bling with Jewel Rhinestones, before we stamped the pine cones using Soft Suede Ink then cutting them out using the Pretty Pines Thinlits & the Big Shot, then running this layer through with the bhalf way. This was then backed with another square layer before being adhered to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
     For the next card, I actually CASE'd it from another demo, but I am unable to find the blog where I found it, so if it is yours please let me know so I can give you proper credit. I started this card using Whisper White Card Stock as the base, then a strip of Presents & Pinecones DSP & I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Pines Stamp Set in Cherry Cobbler Ink. I then used the new Stitched Shapes Framelits with Whisper White Card Stock, stamped the pine in Emerald Envy Ink. Next, I used the Pretty Pines Thinlets to die cut the pine cones with Soft Suede Card Stock & the bow with Cherry Cobbler Card Stock. After adhering all those pieces with the Fine Tip Glue I back it with a Cherry Cobbler Card Stock layer. 

     I wish you all a very Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah. May you all be able to spend time with family or friends.


~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!