Friday, November 4, 2016

BSU110216

Hello stampers,
     This week's BSU challenge is all about Thanksgiving. Do you make them? If & when I get them made I usually just send to my parents, which you would think I'd have no problem doing since that would only be 2 cards but time flies by & then it's too late. Just like now I really have to hunker down & start my Christmas cards, so that I may get them mailed out long before the week of Christmas.
     For this card, Pumpkin Pie Card Stock was used for the base, then a layer of Chocolate Chip Card Stock. Next, Crumb Cake Card Stock was used & stamped with the Hardwood Background Stamp in Chocolate Chip Ink stamped off once. For the leaves, 2 were cut out with Whisper White Card Stock & the Gold Glimmer Paper. On the white leaf,the pumpkin patch stamp from the Happy Scenes Stamp Set was stamped using Chocolate Chip Ink & then colored in using Pumpkin Pie Marvelous Marker. Lastly, I attached a Linen Thread bow to the leaf.

     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!