Wednesday, October 19, 2016

BSU101916

Hello stampers,
     Welcome back to another week of BSU challenges, this week we focused on the color combo of Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Emerald Envy & Whisper White. To me, this wasn't a very easy color combo to do, I thought about doing some type of flower card with these, but then the Paisley & Posies set was in my eyesight & I couldn't get passed it. So I had an idea to color in the stamps with each color but by the time I got ready to do the card I went in a total direction. It may be too bright to be a Fall/Thanksgiving type of card, but I think it can be used as a friendship card.
     I started off stamping with the Paisley & Posies Stamp Set with Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo & Emerald Envy Ink on Whisper White Card Stock. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the set in Pumpkin Pie Ink, then the leaves in Emerald Envy this was layered with a piece of Pumpkin Pie Card Stock before being attached to the main image. The main image was then attached to a layer of Pumpkin Pie Card Stock, followed by Emerald Envy Card Stock for the base of the card. I think it's a fun type of card to make no matter how you would use it.
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!