Wednesday, September 7, 2016

BSU090716

Hello stampers,
     Happy Wednesday after a long weekend! I got a few things off my to-do list this weekend, but there are tons of things left on it, it's a never ending cycle when you have a house it seems & not enough time to do things due to your schedule.
     This week's BSU challenge is a theme & we chose to do things we bought from the Holiday Catalog that was released on the 1st. After scanning it online (still waiting on my paper copy, UGH!) I really liked the Sweet Sugarplum & Soft Sky color combo that they showcase in it & decided I was going to do at least some of my Christmas cards with this combo. Next, I went after my stamps that I pre-ordered & realized that I only picked up 4 sets from this catalog. How is THAT possible? Another UGH! So I did the best with 2 of the word sets I got & somewhat CASEing the catalog. I started with a Whisper White Card Stock stamping piece & used one of the sayings from the Wonderful Year Stamp Set, using Sweet Sugarplum & Soft Sky Marvelous Markers. Then I used the little snowflake stamp from the Greetings From Santa Stamp Set & stamped it using Soft Sky Ink in all 4 corners. This piece was then layered over Sweet Sugarplum Card Stock. For the base, I used Soft Sky Card Stock for the base, then stamped it with the Merry Medley Background Stamp in Sweet Sugarplum Ink. Easy Peasy!
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!