Wednesday, August 10, 2016

BSU081016

Hello stampers,
     Happy Wednesday y'all! This week for BSU challenges is Technique Week & we chose to do Inked Embossing Folder. I'm not a big fan of this, I went through lots of mistakes to come up with something I could use. So I hope you like it too!
     For this card, I started with a Night Of Navy Card Stock base, followed by a layer of Marina Mist Card Stock. For the embossed piece, I used Whisper White Card Stock, then used Marina Mist & Night Of Navy Ink which I applied to the Woodland TIEF with a sponge, then ran it through the Big Shot. I wrapped some White Twine around this before applying it to the base. Next, I took a piece of Whisper White Card Stock then used Night Of Navy Ink to stamp one of the trees from the new set Thoughtful Branches that is only available this month. This was backed with a layer of Marina Mist Card Stock before attaching it to the embossed piece with Stampin' Dimensionals.
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!