Thursday, July 21, 2016

BSU072016

Hello stampers,
     I didn't get my post done yesterday, but I at least got my card put up on our FB page so that counts right?
     This weeks challenge is a color combo & since July is a patriotic month we went simple with Red, White & Blue. I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with this challenge & the One Wild Ride Stamp Set jumped into my head, probably because it was sitting in an unopened SU! box **GASP**. My husband's birthday was yesterday, so I thought I would make a masculine card with it, he has wanted a bike for awhile, although I think he has given up the idea since we now live in NY. So I presented him with his "bike", or at least the closest thing he will have to it.
     I started the card off with a Dapper Denim Card Stock base, I'm really liking this in-color, followed by a layer of Real Red Card Stock. I used Whisper White Card Stock for the inked portions, I stamped the wheel markings on the background piece in Real Red Ink & the bike in Dapper Denim Ink. For the sentiment, I stamped Dapper Denim Ink onto Real Red Card Stock & fussy cut the banner out, then adhered it using Stampin' Dimensionals.
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!