Friday, June 10, 2016

BSU060816

Hello stampers,
     Happy, Happy Friday! So I'm a couple days late posting my BSU challenge, almost becoming a theme for me lately. This week's challenge was a technique theme, Reflection/Mirror Technique to be exact. I've never tried it but had seen other demo's work & thought it was harder than it actually was. I may have to try it again!
     Starting with the base I used Old Olive Card Stock, followed by a layer of Early Espresso Card Stock where I stamped the Hardwood Background Stamp on using Early Espresso Ink.  I then used the oak tree from Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set, colored it with Early Espresso & Old Olive Marvelous Markers then stamped it on Whisper White Card Stock. Then I re-inked & stamped on a piece of acetate, lined it up with the original & pushed the ink from the acetate onto the card stock. Next, I used Sponge Daubers to add color to the scene in Marina Mist & Pear Pizazz Ink. Lastly, I used a sentiment from Guy Greetings Stamp Set & stamped it in Early Espresso Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. Both the scene & sentiment were then backed by Marina Mist Card Stock.
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!