Wednesday, June 1, 2016

BSU060116

Hello stampers,
     Happy first day of June! YIKES, the year is 1/2 over! Sorry, this is a little late! Today's challenge is a theme challenge & we chose to do things that are in the new 2016-2017 catalog, which went live TODAY! WooHoo!!!!
     I chose to use the new Hostess Set Gifts Of Love for my card. I used Whisper White Card Stock for my base then layered it with Peekaboo Peach Card Stock, a new In Color, where I then stamped the splatter from Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set in Peekaboo Peach Ink. Next, I took the outline stamp from Gifts Of Love & stamped it on Whisper White Card Stock in Memento Black Ink, then the 2 solid stamps were stamped with Peekaboo Peach & Pear Pizazz Ink, which I then backed with a layer of Pear Pizazz Card Stock. Lastly, I stamped one of the sentiments using Peekaboo Peach Ink, punched it out using the Decorative Label Punch, then sponged around the area using Pear Pizazz Ink. I then used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop the sentiment up.
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!