Wednesday, April 20, 2016

BSU042016

Hello stampers,
     Welcome back to another week of BSU challenges! This week we focus on the color combos- Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Blushing Bride & Melon Mambo.
     At this time of the year I always think about the Cherry Blossoms, I've always wanted to see them & even though we lived in Japan for 6 years I always seem to be sick or busy the weekend they had the Cherry Blossom Festival, I hope to someday get down to D.C. & see them in person, but until then I will just have to be satisfied looking at my friend's pictures that she is taking while in Japan. I started with a Crumb Cake Card Stock base, followed by a Melon Mambo layer. Next, I used Whisper White Card Stock (OOPSIE, there goes my ability to follow instructions!) for the main image, then stamped the grass using Old Olive Ink; the tree in Crumb Cake Ink; then finally I made the leaves into flowers by using Blushing Bride Ink & Melon Mambo Ink.  
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Sheltering Tree
Ink/Markers: Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!