Friday, March 25, 2016

Hot Diggity Dog, part 2

Hello stampers,
     So here are day 2 of cards I did with the Hot Diggity Dog Stamp Set, for a dog lover's prize.
     For the first card, I used Basic Black Card Stock for the base, then layered Real Red Card Stock & an unknown brand of DSP. Next, I used the retired Heart Framelits to die cut out a heart which I then used the retired SA Paw Tracks wheel in Real Red Ink over the whole heart. Afterwards, I used the Circle Framelits to die cut a circle into the heart & one out of Whisper White Care Stock to fit into the hole. I stamped the dog using Memento Black Ink. Lastly, I took a sentiment from a MFT stamp set that I had & punched each end using the Banner Punch.
      For my second card I used an idea from Chris Slogar. I used Night of Navy Card Stock for the base. On the Whisper White Card Stock layer, I added clouds from the SAB set Sky Is The Limit in Soft Sky Ink; the grass was from an unknown stamp company I borrowed from a friend that I used with Old Olive Ink stamped off once to make layers of grass. Next, I stamped the body of the dog in Memento Black Ink coloring in the shirt with Daffodil Delight Marvelous Marker & adding in a Rhinestone Jewel to the color. For the head, I stamped it also in Memento Black Ink, then fussy cut it out & attached it to the card using a Stampin' Dimensional. The balloon came from the Celebrate Today Stamp Set which I used Daffodil Delight Ink for then stamped the "birthday" using Night of Navy Ink, used Balloon Framelits to die cut it & then attached a piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine to the balloon & attached it to the dog head so it looked like the dog was holding the balloon in his mouth.
~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Hot Diggity Dog, Celebrate Today, Sky Is The Limit
Ink/Markers: Memento Black, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Night Of Navy, Soft Sky, Old Olive
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Night Of Navy, Whisper White
Other: Heart Framelits (retired), SA Paw Tracks (retired), Circle Framelits, Banner Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Jewel, Balloon Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals
Technique: Die Cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!