Sunday, March 6, 2016

Crazy Cat Lady Set

Hello stampers,
     So I had mentioned that I was working on a few cards for the rescue I volunteer for. Saturday was our biggest fundraiser of the year & we had a Crazy Cat Lady & Dog Lovers prize package which I made cards for. Below are the 5 cards I made the main stamp set I used was MFT BB I Knead You. I did use a couple of Stampin' Up sets Happy Scenes, Balloon Celebration, Something For Baby & retired SA Paw Tracks wheel. All paper & accessories are also Stampin' Up.
~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Balloon Celebration, Happy Scenes, Something For Baby, MFT BB I Knead You
Ink/Markers: Basic Gray, Old Olive, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Love Blossoms DSP (retired), Neutrals DSP, 
Other: SA Paw Tracks (retired), Heart Framelits (retired), Circle Framelits, Corner Rounder, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch (retired), Triple Banner Punch, Hearth & Home Framelits, Stampin' Pastels, Confetti TIEF
Technique: Watercoloring, Die Cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!