Wednesday, March 2, 2016

BSU030216

Hello stampers,
     Better late than never has been my motto lately, when it comes to BSU challenges. I'm not exactly sure where Mondays & Tuesdays go but before I know it, it is Wednesday.
     This week's challenge is a theme based on encouragement cards. Now, I had to have Carol & Stace give me lots of hints because I had no idea what an encouragement card would entail. So for this card I was going to try a white on white, 1 layer card. What I ended up with, was something a bit different. I started out with a 2.5x2.5" Whisper White Card Stock square, rounded the corners with a Corner Punch. Next, I stamped a scene from the Happy Home Stamp Set in Basic Gray Ink, coloring it in with Real Red, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie & Daffodil Delight Marvelous Markers & a bit of the retired Stampin' Pastels. I then popped this square up using Stampin' Dimensionals & placing it on a Whisper White Card Stock base, which I then stamped the sentiment from the You've Got This Stamp Set in Basic Gray Ink in the bottom corner. A simple & fast card to make.
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: You've Got This, Happy Home
Ink/Markers: Basic Gray, Real Red, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White
Other: Corner Punch, Stampin' Pastels (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!