Thursday, November 26, 2015

Joyful Season

Hello stampers,
     I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving & if you must brave the crowds today be safe! I must say I really enjoyed the weather this year mid-50's to 60's vs. the weather we had last year below freezing & snow. A girl could get used to this, especially if she was raised in this type of weather. Santa must have talked to Mother Nature for me & asked her to grant my wish of a long fall!
     Today's card is a card I made in Kerri & Mary's stamp-a-stack a few weeks back. We used the Joyful Season Stamp Set. On Whisper White Card Stock, we stamped first the Watercolor Wash Stamp in Soft Sky Ink, stamped the branch & outline of the cardinal in Chocolate Chip Ink then finished the cardinal & berries in Real Red Ink. This was then assembled on a Chocolate Chip Card Stock base with a strip of Real Red Card Stock. Lastly, we attached the snowflake square that had already been done for us with a Stampin' Dimensional.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


Sets: Joyful Season
Ink/Markers: Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Real Red


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!