Wednesday, November 18, 2015

BSU111815

Hello stampers,
     I know another day of being late with my post, life has gotten a little complicated lately with my foster kitties & the rest of my fur-baby clan, so trying to work those issues out along with doing other things here & there that is taking me away from stamping just a bit. Hopefully I'll be able to sit down & focus here shortly because I still have Christmas cards to make.
     This week's BSU challenge is all about the color combo- Tangelo Twist, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze & Wild Wasabi. Some of these colors I rarely use, so it was a bit of a challenge but my mind went to fall with these colors. So I decided to use the Among The Branches Stamp Set. First I stamped the round sentiment from the set in Chocolate Chip Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock then punched it out with the 2" Circle Punch. Next, I used the Woodland TIEF to emboss Whisper White Card Stock, which I then sponged around the sides, the trunks & branches with Chocolate Chip Ink. I then added the leaves in Tangelo Twist, Always Artichoke & Cajun Craze Ink. Before attaching this layer to the Wild Wasabi Card Stock layer I added some retired Wild Wasabi Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon. All this was added to an Always Artichoke Card Stock card base. Lastly I added the sentiment over the ribbon with some Stampin' Dimensionals. Voila, it's done!

     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE & Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did this week for this challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too!

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Among The Branches
Ink/Markers: Tangelo Twist, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Always Artichoke
Other: Woodland TIEF, 2" Circle Punch, Wild Wasabi Stitched Grosgain Ribbon (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!