Friday, October 23, 2015

SFF102315

Hello stampers,
     Happy Sketch Frenzy Friday! So I'm sorry to say that this will be my last post for this design team. I've got to move on to other things that are brewing in my life.
     This week's card I'm using the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set. I started off with a Basic Black Card Stock base. I followed this by a layer of Cherry Cobbler Card Stock which backed the Whisper White Card Stock stamped piece. I stamped the base of the tree in Memento Black Ink then for the leaves I used So Saffron, Calypso Coral & Cherry Cobbler Ink, offsetting each color as I stamped it. For the sentiment I used Cherry Cobbler Ink stamped onto Calypso Coral Card Stock that had been punched with the Triple Banner Punch. Lastly, I punched a 1 1/4" Scallop Circle out of So Saffron Card Stock.
     This week's sketch was created by Elizabeth Harris. Hop on over to the SFF blog & check out what the other team members did. Better yet, make your own card based on the sketch below & add your link to this week's challenge. Happy sketching & enjoy your weekend!

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Sheltering Tree
Ink/Markers: Memento Black, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Other: Triple Banner Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Punch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!