Sunday, October 18, 2015

Holiday Catalog Swap, day 1

Hello stampers,
     Hope y'all had a great weekend. My husband & I bowled with a few friends for breast cancer on Saturday. First time I've bowled in about 6-8 years after hurting my back, which seemed to hold up well but is a bit sore today (Sunday). Hubby didn't fair so well 1 of his knees is pretty swollen & we aren't totally sure why, so he's got it propped up & is icing it. What a weekend!
     I finally got all the pictures taken & ready to go for the Holiday Catalog swap I was in last month. I hope you enjoy them & get plenty of ideas to make your own cards.
 Amy Combs
Amy Ingram


Jeanne Nielsen

Lisa Fuller



~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!