Wednesday, October 21, 2015

BSU102115

Hello stampers,
     Sorry my post is late today had a few problems with my computer & blog last night, better late than never though, right? So I hear today is "Back To The Future" day? I wish it was any day but today, today I get to go to see my dentist, a new one at that. YAY! NOT! I am so nervous, but I hope she is nice.
     Today's BSU challenge is all about the color combo- Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow & Chocolate Chip, nice fall like colors. They were picked using the ever useful Color Lab, I so love this site it helps me when I'm in a color funk.
     For my card I used Chocolate Chip Card Stock for the base of the card & for the layer behind the sentiment. I used Whisper White Card Stock for the leaf layer which I stamped with the Lighthearted Leaves Stamp Set in Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry & Mossy Meadow Ink than used a Blender Pen to color in the leaves from the stamped image. Next I stamped the sentiment from the Six Sayings Stamp Set onto Whisper White Card Stock with Chocoloate Chip Ink adding a couple of Metallics Sequins to either side.
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE & Stace' blogHERE. To see what both did this week for this challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too!

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Lighthearted Leaves, Six Sayings
Ink/Markers: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Other: Metallics Sequin Assortment, Blending Pen

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of the layout! I never thought of something so simple :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!