Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Made With Love

Hello stampers,
     Happy September 1st! I know I say this a lot but I have to say it again, where did August go? Why is time going by so fast? I need more time before winter sets in to do all the things that I haven't been able to accomplish this year. UGH!
     For today's card, I'll be showing the card I made for the Special Occasions swap. I figured I would do a baby card, who knew doing a baby card would be so HARD to do, Lord have mercy! All the ideas in my head did not turn out well on paper, somehow I did manage to get this card done & out the door to the hostess. For the base & all the layers under the Whisper White Card Stock I used Tip Top Taupe Card Stock, which is fast becoming my favorite brown. Next, I ran Pink Pirouette Card Stock through the Big Shot embossing it with the Large Polka Dot TIEF then wrapping it 3 times with White Twine. For the main image, I stamped the onesie in Memento Black Ink, colored it in with Pink Pirouette & Tip Top Taupe Marvelous Markers then ran it through the Big Shot cutting it out using the Baby's First Framelits which I then placed on top of the Whisper White Card Stock piece that I had stamped with the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set in the same colors. For the sentiment, I stamped it with Tip Top Taupe Ink, coloring it in with the Pink Pirouette Marvelous Marker, then punching it out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch. Both stamped images are then popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals before being added to the card.
     Stay tuned tomorrow, a longtime friend & I are going to start challenging ourselves on Wednesday's to go outside our comfort zones for the most part by setting up some weekly challenges for ourselves. Some week's could get very interesting!
~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Made With Love, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink/Markers: Pink Pirouette, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Tip Top Taupe
Other: White Twine, Large Polka Dot TIEF, Baby's First Framelits, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha.....I'm ready, LETS DO THIS....oh wait I need to go stamp something now huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!