Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Guy Greetings Birthday

Hello stampers,
     Good morning y'all! Yesterday was hubby's birthday, so that is the card I have for you today.
     For the base, I used Sahara Sand Card Stock, a color I haven't used in a long time. Next, I used Island Indigo Card Stock that was run through the Big Shot & embossed using the retired Argyle TIEF. I then repeated those layers, before coming to the stamped Whisper White Card Stock piece where I used the Guy Greetings Stamp Set with Island Indigo Ink & used a Sponge Dauber to sponge around the edges using Sahara Sand Ink.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Guy Greetings
Ink/Markers: Sahara Sand, Island Indigo
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Sahara Sand
Other: Argyle TIEF (retired), Sponge Dauber
Technique: Sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!