Monday, July 13, 2015

Garden In Bloom

Hello stampers,
     Mornin' y'all! I didn't get a lot of stamping done last week as you probably could tell with the lack of posting I did. Hopefully this week I'll do a bit better as VC Rocks had a virtual stamp weekend where 12 card challenges were posted, so hope to get to finishing all of them.
     The first challenge was to CASE a card from the everyday section of the catalog & make it our own. I selected to do the upper right card on page 81. I finally got a chance to use the new set Garden In Bloom for this card. For the base of the card I used Marina Mist Card Stock. On Whisper White Card Stock I stamped the big flower in Marina Mist Ink, the small flower in Pool Party & Marina Mist Ink & the bee in Daffodil Delight Ink. For the outline stamps to all of the above I used Memento Black Ink. For the sentiment I used the Flower Patch Stamp Set in Memento Black stamped on Daffodil Delight Card Stock, which was then punched with the Washi Label Punch. Before attaching the sentiment I did some goofy loops with Pool Party Baker's Twine, attaching the punched piece on top using Stampin' Dimensionals.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Garden In Bloom, Flower Patch
Ink/Markers: Pool Party, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
Other: Pool Party Baker's Twine, Washi Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Technique: 2 step stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!