Monday, June 1, 2015

Sneak Peak Best Thoughts

Hello stampers,
     Welcome to the first day of June, YIKES! Yesterday was rainy day in the 50s if we actually got up there, but it was a pretty nice day with all my new windows open & the sills painted with a new glossy white paint. Now to work on doing my upstairs windows, but I have to work on getting the rooms put together first & everything from in front of the windows so these guys can do their job. The windows are oh so nice on keeping the outside noise down, makes me wish I had added my bedroom to this round.
     So tomorrow is actually the first day you can start ordering from the new catalog & with that I decided to do a sneak peak on one of the hostess sets Best Thoughts. For this card, I used Whisper White Card Stock as the base followed by a layer of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock. For the stamped image, I fussy cut the flower into 2 parts. The flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock, coloring with Rich Razzleberry & Delightful Daffodil Blendabilities. For the leaves I again stamped the flower stamp with Memento Black Ink onto Pear Pizazz Card Stock then used Tombo Multi to glue both the flowers & leaves together before adhering to the Whisper White Card Stock. Lastly, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set in Rich Razzleberry Ink.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Best Thoughts
Ink/Markers: Memento Black, Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities, Delightful Daffodil Blendabilities
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizazz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!