Friday, June 19, 2015

SFF 061915

Hello stampers,
     Happy Sketch Frenzy Friday! After days & days of struggling to come up with an idea for a swap, I finally came up with an idea after making this card which took me a whopping 20 minutes to do. Card making may send me to therapy instead of keeping me away, LOL!
     Today's card uses the new hostess set Best Thoughts. For the base, I used Marina Mist Card Stock embossed using the Big Shot & the new Elegant Dots TIEF. I stamped the flower from the set using Memento Black onto Whisper White Card Stock, coloring it in with Marina Mist & Old Olive Ink, then cut it out using the Big Shot & Oval Framelits. Next, I stamped 2 butterflies from Kinda Eclectic on Whisper White Card Stock scraps in Marina Mist Ink & punched them out using Bitty Butterfly Punch then added a Pearl Jewel to each one. To finish the card I stamped the greeting from the Best Thoughts Stamp Set in Marina Mist Ink onto Whisper White, then used the Banner Triple Punch to make it a banner.
 
 This week's sketch was created by Kim Innis. Hop on over to the SFF blog & check out what the other team members did. Better yet, make your own card based on the sketch below & add your link to this week's challenge. Happy sketching & enjoy your weekend!

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Best Thoughts, Kinda Eclectic
Ink/Markers: Marina Mist, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist, 
Other: Elegant Dots TIEF, Oval Framelits, Pearl Jewels, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Banner Triple Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!