Friday, May 29, 2015

SFF052915

Hello stampers,
     Happy Frenzy Friday! I'm so excited today because I'm getting new windows for the downstairs part of my house, hoping that will help with the drafts & everything else. I wrote this post rather quickly last night because something is wrong with my poor kitty who already has many health problems, so please excuse me if there are any mistakes in my rather quick post.
     I rather like the card combo that is on this card, I started out one way & then went a total different direction because I didn't like the first colors together. To start I used Tip Top Taupe Card Stock for the base of the card, followed by a strip of Blackberry Bliss Card Stock & a rectangle of Lost Lagoon Card Stock. For the stamped image, I used the Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set with Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Lost Lagoon & Blackberry Bliss Ink with different stamps from the set. I used the Bitty Butterfly Punch to punch out the butterflies & finished the card by adding 3 Pearl Jewels to the Lost Lagoon piece

     This week's sketch was created by me. Hop on over to the SFF blog & check out what the other team members did. Better yet, make your own card based on the sketch below & add your link to this week's challenge. Happy sketching & enjoy your weekend!

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Kinda Eclectic
Ink/Markers: Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss
Other: Pearl Jewels, Bitty Butterfly Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!