Thursday, May 7, 2015

Power Up Father's Day

Hello stampers,
     Happy Thursday y'all! Where has this week gone, I almost missed my stamp class yesterday because I didn't think it was Wednesday yet. My brain seems to have gone on a hiatus with this beautiful weather we have been having.
     Today's card uses a set that I don't ever remember seeing in a catalog & now wish I had. But I could always borrow it from Kerri who said she would never get rid of it.
     For the base, Crumb Cake Card Stock was used followed by a layer of Chocolate Chip Card Stock that was run through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain TIEF. Next, we took a scrap piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock, coloring the 3 tools from the retired Power Up Stamp Set with Real Red & Basic Black Marvelous Markers (the pliers were stamped off once before stamping), we then fussy cut all the tools. For the sentiment, we used the retired Something to Celebrate Stamp Set, stamping the sentiment in Chocolate Chip Ink then using the Big Shot to cut it out using the Chalk Talk Framelits. Each of the tools were attached to the sign using retired Black Eyelets.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets:
Ink/Markers: Power Up (retired), Something to Celebrate (retired)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Other: Real Red, Basic Black. Black Eyelets (retired), Woodgrain TIEF, Chalk Talk Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!