Friday, April 17, 2015

Hello Spring Butterflies

Hello stampers,
     Happy Frenzy Friday y'all! It's been a fun week with this cough, guess my allergies induced an asthma attack. Now that was a first! So needless to say I wasn't up to doing too much after Monday, even the tiniest of things just made me tired. But I think I'm on the mend or at the very least I'm not coughing as bad as I was.
     It is hard to believe that Stampin' Up! catalog is coming to an end here in the next couple of months & that the retired list will be out next week. Today's card uses the outgoing In Colors, some of which I'm going to really miss.
     For the base, I used Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock then I used a sentiment from the Crazy About You Stamp Set & stamped it Baked Brown Sugar Ink. For the blocks, I used the other 4 In Colors Card Stock punching each color out with the Postage Stamp Punch, layering it with Whisper White Card Stock that had been punched with the 1" Square Punch & then finally using the small butterfly from the Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set in each color to match the blocks punching those out using the Bitty Butterfly Punch. To finish the card I placed a Jewel Basic Rhinestone to each butterfly, to add some bling.
     This week's sketch was created by Patrice Herrera. Hop on over to the SFF blog & check out what the other team members did. Better yet, make your own card based on the sketch below & add your link to this week's challenge. Happy sketching & enjoy your weekend!

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Kinda Eclectic, Crazy About You
Ink/Markers: 2013-2015 In Colors
Paper: Whisper White, 2013-2015 In Colors
Other: Postage Stamp Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, 1" Square Punch, Jewel Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!