Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bloomin' Congrats

Hello stampers,
     Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I've been busy the last couple days- setting up for VC Rocks, re-inking all my ink pads that so desperately needed it, having some people come over to give me estimates on some things I need fixed around the house & most of all procrastinating. I finally got a card done last night using 2 new sets that are new to me.
     For the base of the card I used Rich Razzleberry Card Stock. For the stamped layer, I first stamped the vine from Bordering Blooms Stamp Set in Mossy Meadow Ink, then the sentiment from the Bravo Stamp Set in Rich Razzleberry Ink. *TIP* In case you aren't aware, there were a few white spots throughout the sentiment, I took the brush end of the marker, lightly dabbed it into those areas & you really can't tell that the ink didn't stick. For the flowers I stamped the inner part of the flower from the Bordering Blooms Stamp Set in Memento Black Ink onto Rich Razzleberry Card Stock & stuck them to the vine using Glue Dots.
~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Bravo, Bordering Blooms
Ink/Markers: Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow, Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Other: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!