Friday, March 20, 2015

SFF032015

Hello stampers,
     Welcome back to another week of Sketch Frenzy Friday! Yesterday, I had a much needed massage. I haven't had one since the beginning of January with being sick on & off. Let me tell you it was just in time too, my back & neck were giving me all kinds of signals that they were unhappy campers, but I'm very surprised that my back held out for that long. I usually can't go more than a month without having problems, but laying around probably helped just a little.
     So today is the first day of spring & looks like we are supposed to be in the 40's & 50's today & tomorrow, before we head back down to below freezing. So I decided on a spring card, maybe one day soon I'll actually get to partake in spring.
     For the base of the card I used Blushing Bride Card Stock, a color I really don't use that often. Next I cut out 4 squares of Pear Pizazz Card Stock to be placed in the corners of the card. Then I stamped a butterfly from the Kinda Electic Stamp Set in Blushing Bride Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock, punching it out with the Bitty Butterfly Punch. For the main image, I used Whisper White Card Stock & stamped the flower stamp from Indescribable Gifts using Memento Black Ink. I colored the flowers & stem using the Skin Tone Assortment Blendabilities & the leaves using the Pear Pizazz Marvelous Marker, which was then layered onto Pear Pizazz Card Stock. Easy Peasy!
     So this week was my week to do the sketch. I had a grand idea in my head of what I could do but between you & me it was a little harder to do something in person with this sketch. I hope you don't have any trouble. Hop on over to the SFF blog & check out what the other team members did. Better yet, make your own card based on the sketch below & add your link to this week's challenge. Happy sketching & enjoy your weekend!



~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Indescribable Gifts, Kinda Eclectic
Ink/Markers: Memento Black, Skin Tone Asst. Blendabilites, Pear Pizazz
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz
Other: Bitty Butterfly Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!