Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Priceless

Hello stampers,
     It's Blast From The Past Thursday!
     For today's card I think the only thing I used that is still current is the Whisper White Card Stock. It's hard to believe how much retired stuff I have, I know I have tons of retired sets because I can see those everyday on my shelves but it is the embellishments & wheels I forget I have because they aren't out in the open as much. Must remember to start using this stuff, but then I may be sad once it is gone. Go ahead & say it, I'm a HOARDER for SU! stuff. Yes, I can admit it, I am!
     So I can dream about SPRING, right? Weathermen say we are going to have a late spring, but I can make it spring-like with paper. I started by stamping the 3 butterflies from the retired Priceless Stamp Set onto Whisper White Card Stock using the retired Almost Amethyst Ink & sponging around the sides in Barely Banana Ink. This was then backed by Almost Amethyst Card Stock. For the next piece I used the retired wheel SA So Swirly rolling it onto Whisper White Card Stock with Almost Amethyst Ink, then using the small flower from the set in Barely Banana Ink. I then backed this piece also with Almost Amethyst Card Stock & added 3 Barely Banana Eyelets. Both piece were stacked onto each other then attached to the Barely Banana Card Stock base, where I added a greeting from the Curvy Verses Stamp Set.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Priceless (retired), SA So Swirly (retired), Curvy Verses (retired)
Ink/Markers: Almost Amethyst (retired), Barely Banana (retired)
Paper: Whisper White, Barely Banana (retired), Almost Amethyst (retired)
Other: Barely Banana Eyeletes (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!