Sunday, February 15, 2015

Lotus Blossoms

Hello stampers,
   
     I still really haven't done any stamping, but I do have some cards from Kerri's class last month that I haven't gotten to share yet. So I think I'll do one of those & hope I have enough energy tomorrow to maybe get to my desk to stamp a bit.
     Oh my, this is probably my favorite card we did, I SO love this stamp set! This was a very simple one layer card. The base of the card is Crumb Cake Card Stock, which we wrapped with the retired ribbon, Primrose Petal 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon. The lotus was first stamped Craft White Ink, then we heat set it a bit using the Heat Tool, so not to ruin the pads of the other colors we were going to use afterwards. We then added the next 2 layers of color to the flowers which were Strawberry Slush Ink & Blushing Bride Ink. The greeting from the set was added with Memento Black Ink. A very pretty & easy card to make.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Lotus Blossom
Ink/Markers: Craft White, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush
Paper: Crumb Cake
Other: Primrose Petal 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!