Sunday, February 1, 2015

Flower Patch Birthday

Hello stampers,
     Hello February, you've made a very white snowy entrance! So I'm still sporting the nasty germs my hubby brought home to me, but my body has fought off most just an irritating cough & stuffy nose remain. It's been a long time since I've been that sick where I barely got out of bed & if I did it was to the lay on the couch to watch tv. Now to keep it from turning into bronchitis or pneumonia, (which I'm very prone to with my asthma) & I'll be a happy girl.
     I still really haven't done any stamping, but I do have some cards from Kerri's class last month that I haven't gotten to share yet. So I think I'll do one of those & hope I have enough energy to do some stamping tomorrow.
     The base of the card uses Wisteria Wonder Card Stock. A square piece of Whisper White Card Stock was stamped with the flowers from the Flower Patch Stamp Set in Pool Party, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder & Blackberry Bliss. Next the greeting from the set was stamped in Blackberry Bliss onto Whisper White Card Stock, which was backed by Pool Party Card Stock. We then stamped the blue flower & die cut it using the Flower Flair Frame-lits. Of course, we had to add some bling by using the Rhinestone Jewels.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Flower Patch
Ink/Markers: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder
Other: Rhinestone Jewels, Flower Flair Frame-lits
Technique: 2 step stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!