Thursday, January 22, 2015

SFF012315

Hello stampers,
     Happy Friday y'all! Hopefully y'all accomplished a lot more than I did this week, I was pretty lazy I must say. I just don't have the energy to do the things I need to do, but at some point they are going to need to be done!
     Welcome back to another week of Sketch Frenzy Friday. This week I did a "love" type of card. Not much stamping had to be done with this sketch, although I'm sure it could have been done in the areas I chose to use DSP.
     The base of the card is Whisper White Card Stock, followed by a piece of Basic Black Card Stock that I cut to 3.5x4". I used 2 different DSP pieces from the Stacked With Love Paper Stack from the new Occasions Catalog that were 1" each. I finished the card off by punching 3 Real Red Card Stock hearts with the Heart Itty Bitty Accents Punch. The only stamping done on the card is the greeting which is also from a set found in the Occasions Catalog called Sheltering Tree.
     Hope you get a little time in to do some stamping this weekend!
     This week's sketch was created by Kim Innis. Hop on over to the SFF blog & check out what the other team members did. Better yet, make your own card based on the sketch below & add your link to this week's challenge. Happy sketching & enjoy your weekend!

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Sheltering Tree
Ink/Markers: Memento Black
Paper: Whispering White, Basic Black, Real Red, Stacked With Love DSP
Other: Itty Bitty Accent Punch- Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!