Thursday, January 8, 2015

SFF 010915

Hello stampers,
     Hey, Hey, Hey I'm back! Sorry I had to get that warning out. Happy New Year to y'all, I hope it has been a great transition. My mom left yesterday after being out here with me for 2 weeks, so this is basically the first stamping I've done in the new year & probably since finishing Christmas cards. I am really hoping to get into stamping mode a bit more this year & keep posting on a regular basis.
     So welcome back to Sketch Frenzy Friday & my first post of the year with them. I have lots of birthdays coming up, so I need to start my stockpiling of them so I'll have cards when I need them. So that is the type of card I'll be showcasing today.
     Today's card uses the Cupcake Party Stamp Set & is a very easy & quick card to make. Card base layer uses Whisper White Card Stock. Followed by Pear Pizazz embossed with the Decorative Dots TIEF. For the square I used Basic Gray & the retired Confetti Celebration DSP. I fussy cut a 1" strip of Bermuda Bay to make the banner. For the top, I again used Basic Gray followed by Whisper White where I stamped the base of the cupcake in Bermuda Bay. I finished the cupcake by stamping the top in Pear Pizazz, punched it out used the Cupcake Builder Punch & popping it up using Stampin' Dimensionals.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Cupcake Party
Ink/Markers: Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizazz
Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Basic Gray, Bermuda Gray, Confetti Celebration DSP (retired)
Other: Stampin' Dimensionals, Decorative Dots TIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!