Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wondrous Wreath

Hello stampers,
     Happy Wednesday, y'all! You know I thought yesterday was the first day of December & I couldn't believe it. Of course, I found out later it was the second day, I'm always a day late & a dollar short these days. So have y'all been working on making your Christmas cards? Honestly, I had every intention of having them done by now, but I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do, I've settled on at least 1 card in 2 different color themes, so that will get me 20, now to figure out the rest. I guess if it comes down to it I can use all the cards I've shown you to get closer to my goal.
     Today's card uses the Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalog, with my favorite color combo of the season so far. For the bottom 3 layers of the card I used Pool Party Card Stock, followed by Smoky Slate which is embossed using the retired Snow Burst TIEF & Lost Lagoon. Now on to the stamped part of the Whisper White piece. I stamped the main wreath in Pool Party Ink, followed by the 2nd layer of leaves in Smoky Slate & then finished it by adding the berries in Lost Lagoon & cut out the middle part of the wreath using the Wonderful Wreath Frame-lits. I also used the frame-lits to cut out the bow which was stamped in Smoky Slate, attached with Stampin' Dimensionals & then added a Rhinestone Jewel to the middle of the bow. Finally I added the greetings from the set in Smoky Slate.
     I also decided to play along with the Stampin Royalty challenge this week of Playing Favorites, which was to use one of your favorite sets.
   

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Wondrous Wreath
Ink/Markers: Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate
Other: Rhinestone Jewels, Wonderful Wreath Frame-lits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snow Burst TIEF (retired)
Technique: Dry Embossing, Die Cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!