Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Ornament Keepsake

Hello stampers,
     Sorry I've gotten a late start on today's post, I got caught up doing a few other things that also needed my attention. I know what could be more important than stamping for all of you?
     For today's card I'm using 2 retired sets Ornament Keepsakes & More Merry Messages. Yep, I'm going to try to do as many Christmas cards as I can with all the sets that I have (& continue to buy) even the sets that haven't seen any ink but I just had to have. This is another card that was done for Kerri's holiday stamp-a-stack.
     For the base of the card I used Very Vanilla Card Stock. The 2nd layer Blackberry Bliss (I so enjoy this new in-color color) & embossed it with the Beautifully Baroque TIEF. The 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon was used to make a wrap-a-round knot for the ornament. The ornament & the Merry Christmas are both stamped with Blackberry Bliss Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock. The ornament is then cut out with the Holiday Ornament Frame-lits using the Big Shot & a Pearl was placed in the center. The Merry Christmas banner was just fussy-cut at the end.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Ornament Keepsakes (retired), More Merry Messages (retired)
Ink/Markers: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss
Other: 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Beautifully Baroque TIEF, Pearl Basic Jewels, Holiday Ornament Frame-lits (retired)
Technique: Dry Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!